Whew. My time here has been busy. I am indeed taking an intensive training. I do find time to relax and enjoy the island life, but yoga practice, lectures and homework are keeping me plenty occupied.
Sundays are the one day we have completely off, no scheduled classes. It is a welcome luxury. It has afforded me a few minutes to jot some words here.
I slept in this morning, until 6:30, so the sun was already up when I stepped outside. Except for a couple of surfers heading across the beach I was alone in the morning.
It has been raining here. The sun was just breaking through the clouds, spreading its glow. Everything was covered in raindrops that held the morning light.
There is an open platform at the edge of the hotel grounds that overlooks the beach. Upon it I rolled out my yoga mat. A perfect spot for my own morning practice.
It is a gift to be here. I am grateful.


So beautiful there. I'm sure it helps with the growing of new skin..xoxo
ReplyDeleteIndeed. I might even have a full coat by the end of this.
ReplyDelete