Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dawn in Bali

Jet lag : 80% recovered. I awoke this morning before the dawn and went out to the beach.

A handful of fisherman knee deep in surf were casting their nets into the sea. A few small dingo-like dogs chased each other along the sand. Too early for the surfers, the morning break was empty. The cicadas and surf provide a soothing audio soundtrack.

It's 6:30 here and I am off to class. Three hours of asana practice and then breakfast. It is very good to be in Bali.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Been thinking of you the whole time!! This is SO amazing! I hope you can't tell how many times I log onto your blog thing for updates! That would be embarrassing but... why get a life when I can live through yours!
    LOVE YA! Could not be more excited
    XXOO
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. So glad you are there and having this experience...
    xo
    Castor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh. So wonderfully peaceful. Thinking of you.
    xo
    C

    ReplyDelete